- wakarimasen - I don't understand / I don't know
- wakarimasu - I know
- tabemasu - eat / going to eat
- tabemasen - not going to eat
- nanika - something
- nomimasu - drink / going to drink
- nomimasen - not going to drink
- Wakarimasu ka. - Do you know?
- Hai, wakarimasu. - Yes, I know.
- Tabemasu ka. - Are you going to eat?
- Hai, tabemasu. - Yes, I'm going to eat.
- Tabemasu. - I'm going to eat.
- Tabemasen. - I'm not going to eat. / I don't eat.
- Nanika tabemasu. - I'm going to eat something.
- Tabemasen ka. - Won't you eat? / Wouldn't you like to eat?
- Nanika tabemasen ka. - Won't you eat something? / Wouldn't you like to eat something?
- Anata wa. - And you?
- Nomimasu. - I'm going to drink.
- Nomimasen. - I'm not going to drink.
- Nomimasu ka. - Are you going to drink?
- Nanika nomimasu ka. - Are you going to drink something?
- Nomimasen ka. - Won't you drink? / Wouldn't you like to drink?
- Nanika nomimasen ka. - Won't you drink something? / Wouldn't you like to drink something?
- Iie, kekkou desu. - No, thank you.
- Nanika tabemasu ka. - Are you going to eat something?
- Iie, demo nanika nomimasu. - No, but I'm going to drink something.
- Watashi wa tabemasu. - I am going to eat.
- Sou desu ne. - Well, let me see.
- Koko ja arimasen, asoko desu. - It's not here, it's there.
- Ah, hai, wakarimasu. - Ah, yes, I know!
Man: Sumimasen. Sumimasen.
Woman: Hai, nanika.
Man: Ueno Kouen wa doko desu ka.
Woman: Asoko desu.
Man: Ueno Eki wa.
Woman: Koko desu.
Man: Domo arigatou gozaimasu.
Man: Excuse me. Excuse me.
Woman: Yes, something? / What is it you want to ask?
Man: Where is Ueno Park?
Woman: It's over there.
Man: And Ueno Station?
Woman: It's here.
Man: Thank you very much.