- hanashimasu - speak
- hanashimasen - don't speak
- watashi no - my
- tokoro - place
- doko de - where at?
- itsu - when?
- ima - now
- ato de - later
- Watashi wa hanashimasen. - I don't speak.
- Doko de. - Where at?
- Watashi no tokoro de. - At my place.
- Anata no tokoro de. - At your place.
- Watashi mo. - Me, too.
- Itsu tabemasu ka. - When are you going to eat?
- Eh, demo ato de. - Yes, but later.
- Iie, demo nanika nomimasu. - No, but I'm going to drink something.
- Doko de tabemasu ka. - Where are you going to eat?
- Itsu nomimasu ka. - When are you going to drink?
- Ato de tabemasu. - I'm going to eat later.
- Eh / Hai, watashi no tokoro de. - Yes, at my place.
- Eh / Hai, anata no tokoro de. - Yes, at your place.
- Watashi no tokoro de nanika nomimasen ka. - Won't you drink something at my place?
- Eh / Hai, arigatou gozaimasu. - Yes, thank you.
- Ii desu. - Fine. / All right.
- Ii desu ne. - It's fine, isn't it? / It's all right, isn't it?
- Shinjuku de. - At Shinjuku.
- Eh, ii desu ne. - Yes, it's all right, isn't it?
- Eh, ato de. - Yes, later.
- Ii desu ka. - Is it all right?
- Watashi mo hanashimasen. - I also don't speak.
- Ima tabemasen. - I'm not going to eat now.
- Sumimasen, ato de tabemasu. - I'm sorry, I'm going to eat later.
Man: Konnichi wa.
Woman: Konnichi wa. Ii o-tenki desu ne.
Man: Sou desu ne.
Woman: Nanika tabemasen ka.
Man: Ii, kekkou desu. Demo nanika nomimasu.
Woman: Nani o nomimasu ka.
Man: Koura o nomimasu.
Woman: Watashi mo. Watashi mo koura o nomimasu.
Man: Good afternoon. / Hello.
Woman: Hello. It's good weather, isn't it?
Man: Yes, it is.
Woman: Won't you eat something?
Man: No, thank you. But I'll drink something.
Woman: What will you drink?
Man: I'll drink Coca Cola.
Woman: Me, too. I'll drink Coca Cola, too.