Sunday, July 23, 2017

Itinerary Overview: 9 days in Japan (Osaka and Kyoto)

Yes! I'm finally done with our itinerary. For now, anyway. Actually, it was already done months ago. But everytime I opened the file I kept making revisions. I was beginning to think it would never get done. Ha! Me and my OCD.

Here's the overview: 

Day 1:
Arrival and check in
Dotonbori

Day 2:
Minami Temma Park
Osaka Castle Park
Shinsaibashi-suji Shopping Street
Ebisubashi Bridge / Ebisubashi-suji Shopping Street

Day 3:
Minoo Park
Kuromon Ichiba
Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shotengai

Day 4:
Gion: Hanami-koji Dori, Shirakawa-minami Dori
Nanzen-ji Temple
Philosopher’s Path
Kamo River

Day 5:
Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
Tenjinbashi-suji Shopping Street
Hozenji Yokocho Alley

Day 6:
Universal Studios Japan

Day 7:
Osaka Aquarium Kaiyukan
Tempozan Marketplace / Naniwa Kuishimbo Yokocho / Mount Tempozan
Umeda

Day 8:
Tennoji Zoo / Tennoji Park
Nipponbashi Den Den Town
Shinsekai: Jan-Jan Yokocho Alley, Tsutenkaku
Dotonbori

Day 9:
Check out
Departure from Osaka


The itinerary I made is actually a lot more detailed than this overview. I scheduled everything to the minute, but it's just a guide so the schedule is flexible in case there are unforeseen delays or the train schedules on Google Maps aren't accurate or we get lost or miss the train. I also included some additional information that might be helpful. For example, here are the details for day 1:

Osaka Day 1 Detailed Itinerary
Day 1 in Osaka, Japan [Click on image to enlarge.]



















I'm so excited! This is going to be the greatest adventure of my life... so far. ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment