Saturday, July 22, 2017

What?! No more Cool Japan in Universal Studios Japan???

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Cool Japan 2017 in Universal Studios Japan was only until June 25??? Evangelion XR Ride, Attack on Titan: The Real 4-D:2, and Godzilla: The Real 4-D were the top attractions I wanted to visit when we go there this November! Wah!!! I wonder what's replaced them.

Looking at a USJ studio guide a friend of mine brought home from her trip there last May, the only attractions left that I find interesting are:  

Dragon Quest: The Real
Immerse yourself in the world of Dragon Quest all on your own, with weapon in hand, to embark on a thrilling adventure! It's the first Dragon Quest theme Real Battle Attraction ever!  

Jurassic Park - The Ride
A desperate situation! Then a 25.9 meter, headlong drop to escape a dinosaur!  

JAWS
A boat tour of fear, where a gigantic man-eating shark attacks!  

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey in 4K3D
Soar across the vast sky above Hogwarts and feel the powerful excitement of the thrilling immersive realism as the Golden Snitch races by as if whithin reach on this amazing unrivaled attraction.

Spiderman, Terminator, Backdraft, and Waterworld are just meh... and I've seen pictures of the Hollywood Dream rollercoaster ride and I am not getting on that monstrous thing. I'd like my food to stay in my stomach and my brain inside my head, thank you very much.

So I guess we're going to have to hang out with Elmo, Snoopy, Hello Kitty and the Minions. Or I could just take my 7,600 yen and go on a food trip. :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment